Moving up to 25 Gal batches

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
threadnecromancyns1nf0.jpg

I think I would jump to 10 gallons before 25. And extract would be expensive. After the initial cost of ag equipment, it gets a lot cheaper to brew.

Think most people missing the point, there is no harm in buying a 30gal kettle, and then using it for smaller batches. The Original poster was concerned with having to buy gear in the future, and the big kettle doesnt hurt small batches

Wow....lots of equipment here. I would love to build a brew tree and setup like that. Where is that McMaster-Carr catalog....

I do 20 gallon batches. Started at 5, went to 10, now at 20. I have more beer than I could ever feasibly drink. Especially since my wife divorced me, and my GF has celiac.

Personally, I just like the brew bling.

delete that post above please.
i would like to see this thread continue.
would like an update from the O.P. but he has been dormant a while....

Just got a 20gal kettle from the big B3 sale for 125 somthing, now to get it welded. And work out the logistics of not breaking my back with mashing

Latest posts

Back