Appartment size fridge...keep or get a full size?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks big enough to hold 3 or 4 kegs to me if you stick them on the hump.

That looks pretty good to me personally. I don't see what the advantage would be of a bigger fridge unless you want to put more stuff in there.

Is the hump deep enough to allow two on there too?

If you could get four kegs in it, that would be a pretty sweet set-up!

Ok...I managed to squeeze a third keg in...!

I only paid $25 for it...and it seems to be working good...so it's hard to justify buying another one.

A full size fridge would just give me more 'wiggle' room. No other real advantages.

Ok...I managed to squeeze a third keg in...!

I only paid $25 for it...and it seems to be working good...so it's hard to justify buying another one.

A full size fridge would just give me more 'wiggle' room. No other real advantages.

Hell, for $25 dollars I'd keep it, drill it out for faucets and co2, and use it while I continued to keep my eyes open for a good deal (or free) on something larger. At $25 it's practically disposable.

If you live in an area where there are likely to be other homebrewers around, then I'm sure you could sell it and get your $25 back even with the holes drilled in it.

Latest posts

Back