Official 2009 Pay it Forward Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Free subscription to 'Cooking Light"' It's a holiday offer. I'm signing up and get a free gift subscription.

The first person to POST IN THIS THREAD who wants it wins. I will PM the person to get details.

B

Free subscription to 'Cooking Light"' It's a holiday offer. I'm signing up and get a free gift subscription.

The first person to POST IN THIS THREAD who wants it wins. I will PM the person to get details.

B

I just started a new low fat regimen. This could work nicely for me if it is still available.

Santa was good to me and I now have 2 extra standard (not perlick, ventmatic or stout) faucets that need a new home. Neither has the lock nut for the handle (I needed them), but both will come with a standard black handle.

1 for each of the first two that respond.

Faucet 1: Scallywag
Faucet 2: Pivot

Do you guys think there should be a seperate thread for posting what was recieved/not recieved? or keep it here in this thread?

I don't see the need for one. It's free stuff so if It's not received it's not like anyone is out anything from a legal type standpoint. I'd assume people are just PMing upon receipt.

I don't see the need for one. It's free stuff so if It's not received it's not like anyone is out anything from a legal type standpoint. I'd assume people are just PMing upon receipt.

I think he's referring to keeping a list of who received what and from whom -- you know, just so that no one abuses the system and all.

I know this thread is a little old but I have a couple of thermometers that need a good home.

First one

SDC10580.jpg

and

SDC10581.jpg

The stem is approximately 8.5" long

These are both brand new and never used.

Send a pm if interested and witch one.

I'd be happy to take one of those thermometers off of your hands.

I'll pm.

They are gone. I have sent pm's to the first two people that were interested. I will post if any thing changes :mug:

"ELVIS CHRISTMAS cd! Elvis's 2 original Christmas albums available for the first time on one cd."

This is brand new - unopened and has been around the house for a couple of years now. I just ran across it again and thought someone here on the forums might be an Elvis fan. So, who wants it?

Gone to bad coffee

"ELVIS CHRISTMAS cd! Elvis's 2 original Christmas albums available for the first time on one cd."

This is brand new - unopened and has been around the house for a couple of years now. I just ran across it again and thought someone here on the forums might be an Elvis fan. So, who wants it?

Hells yeah!

PM sent!

B

Oh HBT, you make Christmas dreams come true...

I think it's time to draw this to a close.

Thanks to all who participated. Hopefully, we'll do it again next year.

Happy New Year to all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back