I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a lot easier to keep up with the threads and read up everything that's been posted this time a night.

And on have bringing on a great thread title. I'm going to bed guys. May good times and happiness abound you. I have to sleep now.

I also think a night owl topic would be good, right before you say goodnight. I also do like it on here when it's a bunch of night owls drinking some good homebrew and just about ready for a good night's sleep. The things they say... or in Dan's case, don't say. I do too....

I also think a night owl topic would be good, right before you say goodnight. I also do like it on here when it's a bunch of night owls drinking some good homebrew and just about ready for a good night's sleep. The things they say... or in Dan's case, don't say. I do too....

It's pretty funny to see how some people's posts change from coherent to complete drek without much effort, as it gets later... Sometimes they read the posts the following day and blush (BobbiLynn) or do a :smack:... Often they're already quoted, so changing the post won't do any good. :D

It's pretty funny to see how some people's posts change from coherent to complete drek without much effort, as it gets later... Sometimes they read the posts the following day and blush (BobbiLynn) or do a :smack:... Often they're already quoted, so changing the post won't do any good. :D

Yes, yes... isn't it funny? I am an idiot...

Wait a minute ... You mean when I throw something out on the net that I can't take it back?! :smack:

Airborneguy said:
I thought about starting a night owl thread for us graveyard shift people! Sorry to be late to the party, but we had a homicide to deal with last night.

Geez, sorry to hear that. Is everyone ok? Alright sorry sorry..

I went through the store today and checked out the Lime-A-Rita.. I was hoping to find a tall can of it but all they had was a twelve pack. For 14.99! That's more than SNPA! I will look around more before committing. I know if I don't like it the wife will.

Dan! You still up? Or are you sleeping to get ready for you're "favorite time of night".

Back