What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DisturbdChemist said:
We would of gone longer if you were contributing :drunk:

I dont believe 8 pages, really??

Well, something in the neighborhood of 70+ posts of yoda speak, was it.

Yeah I hadn't considered that people's page counts may differ. With default settings on my browser version I counted eight pgs but I could've been mistaken--was only on my first cup of coffee at the time. :)

You can set the display at up to 40 threads per page. Makes browsing our alchy antics easier.

Heady while brewing a choc cherry stout. We all know the real show is later tonight though.

image-3578374798.jpg

I got one of each. 6 was just release so you should find that. 4 ive seen around and idk about 3. They should be floating around somewhere.

I enjoyed the la bestia. I got a flat bottle once and told them. They sent me another bottle no questions asked. I say its worth the try. I nice belgian quadish.

A gueze while watching the latest breking bad
View attachment 146978

Sweet glass...I've gotta get me know of those one of these days

I don't think coldcrash knows you can change the threads per page.

Or at least not until you man up and realize drinking is the only cure for a hangover. :drunk:

Ive got signatures turned off, since some people feel the need to tell their's life's story in the sig line, but I must say I'm quite happy with my new one.

I'd really like a clamdigger to get my lazy brew day / fantasy football trash talking extravaganze started (talking to you fuzzykitten), but no vodka and last time I tried to make one with white dog, I regretted it.

Bring it on zipperfairy!!!

More Heady Flopper as I watch the Jets tank!

Niners!
image-2676247701.jpg

Since I don't think anyone's asked yet and not that you should post anything incriminating, but how's the other guy/guys?

Well wifey says ambulance took two away and one wasn't me but I'm all banged up when I went to the doctor yesterday he wanted to put 5 stitches in my eyebrow but I said no it's fine with butterflys on it need need to rack the bill up you know.

Edit: I'm sick of being a bad @ss so the wifey talked me in to going to anger management classes and maybe talk to the doc about my rage before I go back to a bad place and I don't want that i need to take care of my two beautiful daughters.

Well wifey says ambulance took two away and one wasn't me but I'm all banged up when I went to the doctor yesterday he wanted to put 5 stitches in my eyebrow but I said no it's fine with butterflys on it need need to rack the bill up you know.

Glad you're not in the pokey. I'll have to try and remember to keep my smack talking in check when we're playing each other in FF.

Glad you're not in the pokey. I'll have to try and remember to keep my smack talking in check when we're playing each other in FF.

More like minor miracle your not in the pokey if paramedics showed up. Good thing you got outta there quick Id assume

Just returned from Tired Hands with a bunch of growlers.

Drinking a We are all infinite energy vibrating at the same frequency wheat ipa.

****ing delightful.. A little different from the previous batch, but in a better way

ForumRunner_20130908_135550.jpg

ForumRunner_20130908_135713.jpg

InityBrew said:
Just returned from Tired Hands with a bunch of growlers.

Drinking a We are all infinite energy vibrating at the same frequency wheat ipa.

****ing delightful.. A little different front the previous batch, but in a better way

Wow! Awesome, dude!

There was another local guy at NEBCO yesterday that got 4 growlers of 668 and fat ten-er. I asked, "why?" He goes, "NFL, baby."

I gotta do that next weekend!

TCGoose said:
I never would have guessed ya'll were niners fans. Time to send off candlestick with a SB win!!

Don't get me more hyped up than I am already!!!!! I miss San Fran!

Wow! Awesome, dude!

There was another local guy at NEBCO yesterday that got 4 growlers of 668 and fat ten-er. I asked, "why?" He goes, "NFL, baby."

I was kinda wondering why you didnt when you said you only got that one

Wow! Awesome, dude!

Yea buddy. I would go broke if I did the every weekend though. Tired hands is expensive!

I am saving one for the Eagles game tomorrow night. Also, I am so glad that it starts at 6:55am.. Those late night Monday games make for a tough Tuesday morning.

The other growlers will be sent off tomorrow to their new homes. :)

initybrew said:
yea buddy. I would go broke if i did the every weekend though. Tired hands is expensive!

I am saving one for the eagles game tomorrow night. Also, i am so glad that it starts at 6:55am.. Those late night monday games make for a tough tuesday morning.

The other growlers will be sent off tomorrow to their new homes. :)

e-a-g-l-e-s!!!

DisturbdChemist said:
Drinking firestone union jack and making some pizzas

Picked up a sixer of that on Friday. Only had one so far, damned good stuff.

Latest posts

Back