Does anyone have a pilsner picture

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endlesssurf

Reaction score
Hey everyone i am in a time crunch and cant find picture of a bunch of pilsner online i need one for a school project if someone has one that would be great. couldnt find anything good on google.

Malt or beer?
Beer
HourGlassPilsnerSet.gif

Malt
carapils.jpg

great pics but is there one with a bunch all in the same picture i had no trouble finding one of a lager or pale ale, only problem was finding a pilsner

I think part of your problem is that you aren't looking for Pilsners. Bud Light, Miller Lite, Nattie Light, Natural Ice, etc. aren't Pilsners. I don't care what the heck they put on their labels.

TL

There is no school assignment that can't be solved with google... you must not be a very good student :p

There is no school assignment that can't be solved with google... you must not be a very good student :p

Funny post of the wee hours goes to you with the very forgettable forum name. Great.

[ insert a few seconds of staring and thinking really hard... ]

Oh, is it Cap'n Jazz? Alright, I get it now. Can't believe that was already taken and you had to insert all those numbers.

Back