Need help finding chrome-plated brass tap handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshuafields

Reaction score
I'm putting together my chest freezer conversion, and need to use low-profile handles. I found one I really like, but the only apparent seller is kegkits.com, and I've read the horrible reviews here. Does anyone know of a reliable seller for these:

Chrome Plated Tap Handle: www.kegkits.com

I've seen the ones with the round top, which would be my second choice, but I like the look of this one better.

Thanks!

Thanks cellardoor... if I can't find them I'll probably go with the ones from Kegworks. But if kegkits has these, it seems likely someone else does too. Fingers crossed!

Josh

I searched some more and really couldn't find anything. I've read all about the bad experiences from kegkits.com and their out of stock woes. If it was me I would give the store a call or write (an often unanswered) email to them to make them check if they are actually in stock. If they are physically in the store it MIGHT be worth risking it if you really want that particular style. Otherwise I guess you'll have to settle for the rounded ones.

Sweet! Thanks so much for looking. I sent an email asking for a rep to contact me. Hopefully they'll sell me 3 or tell me which other retailers they sell to.

No word yet from Krome Dispense or from Kegkits.com. Don't people want to sell stuff?

I'm in touch with a vendor now to see if they can special order these. If I have to buy a quantity of them (I only need 3 or 4), is anyone else interested in some?

Yeah, Shooter, I can't even get kegkits to respond to me. That's the whole reason I'm trying to find someone else who carries these or can special order them. Anyone else interested in some of these sexy babies?

Back