Today's Thought Provoking Video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you hang with it till at least :38?

Yeah. I did. Funny editing but, impossible for me to get to that "dirty mindset" with her on the screen and talking. Wife watches her all the time and it gets under my skin.

Which is prolly why she watches cause she can burn water.

I just watched the whole thing and thing it feels like I lost a year off my life.

Here's all I was thinking about while she was talking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwDf2SLQPEE]YouTube - This Right Here Is Revenge....[/ame]

She is an absolute hack.

The Food Network is in the crapper.

From Anthony Bourdain:

SANDRA LEE: Pure evil. This frightening Hell Spawn of Kathie Lee and Betty Crocker seems on a mission to kill her fans, one meal at a time. She Must Be Stopped. Her death-dealing can-opening ways will cut a swath of destruction through the world if not contained. I would likely be arrested if I suggested on television that any children watching should promptly go to a wooded area with a gun and harm themselves. What’s the difference between that and Sandra suggesting we fill our mouths with Ritz Crackers, jam a can of Cheez Wiz in after and press hard? None that I can see. This is simply irresponsible programming. Its only possible use might be as a psychological warfare strategy against the resurgent Taliban--or dangerous insurgent groups. A large-racked blonde repeatedly urging Afghans and angry Iraqis to stuff themseles with fatty, processed American foods might be just the weapon we need to win the war on terror.

Guest Blogging: A Bourdain Throwdown - Ruhlman.com

I can't stand Sandra Lee. Who the hell coordinates her curtains, wardrobe and dishes together. It is like a freaky peewees playhouse. That lady has Daddy problems.

She is an absolute hack.

The Food Network is in the crapper.

From Anthony Bourdain:

SANDRA LEE: Pure evil. This frightening Hell Spawn of Kathie Lee and Betty Crocker seems on a mission to kill her fans, one meal at a time. She Must Be Stopped. Her death-dealing can-opening ways will cut a swath of destruction through the world if not contained. I would likely be arrested if I suggested on television that any children watching should promptly go to a wooded area with a gun and harm themselves. What’s the difference between that and Sandra suggesting we fill our mouths with Ritz Crackers, jam a can of Cheez Wiz in after and press hard? None that I can see. This is simply irresponsible programming. Its only possible use might be as a psychological warfare strategy against the resurgent Taliban--or dangerous insurgent groups. A large-racked blonde repeatedly urging Afghans and angry Iraqis to stuff themseles with fatty, processed American foods might be just the weapon we need to win the war on terror.

Guest Blogging: A Bourdain Throwdown - Ruhlman.com

Bourdain has got that all wrong!

Her rack is not that large.

I couldnt watch the whole thing. Thought i may go into a seizure.
All though i did get interested when she was going to lay on the
table.

I love rachel, you crossed the line....apologize...I watched ufc 100 that was the best fight.

that henderson bisbing fight wasn't even close. Dan made him look like a noob. he was setting up that right hand the whole fight with the left jab and WHAM, goodnight and cheerio

Back