Broken Thermapen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brew25705

Reaction score
I loved my Thermapen and had it for at least 10 years (never needed a battery replacement), but the other day I dropped it on the floor and it no longer works. I am going to replace it with another, it is the best.

They (ThermoWorks) will repair broken Thermapens. My original Thermapen started acting wonky then died a couple of years ago. The repair was only about $20 as I recall. Give them a call or drop them a note: ThermoWorks.com

That's too bad. I absolutely love my Thermapen. I have the leather case for mine and usually have it on my belt when brewing or cooking.

Thank you for all the comments on my broken thermapen! I had no idea they would repair it or that I could get a silicone jacket or a leather case that I could carry on my belt (if I wore a belt.) These are all good tips. Maybe we should suggest that Thermapen use this information in their product information. I don't even think Amazon knows about the silicone and leather jackets or they would sell them. I have to confess though that I am not a brewer but an avid bread baker. However, we all work with yeast and temperture is critical to the end product result.

Back