Woodstock Inn Brewery in NH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianTheBrewer

Reaction score
Has anyone ever gone to this microbrewery/brewpub???

Its in Woodstock NH and its great. Some of the best fresh beer I have had.

Great Oatmeal Stout, Nice Pale Ale, the best Golden Ale you will EVER have!!!
They have a bunch more on tap and in bottles.

Ask for them in fine beer shops...if they dont have it see if they can order it.

There main brews are:

Pigs Ear Brown Ale
Loon Golden Ale
Pemi Pale Ale
Red Rack Ale
White Mountain Weasel Wheat

Check them out, good beer!!!

My F-I-L used to own a ski chalet at Loon Mountain in Lincoln....after a long day on the slopes, SWMBO and I would spend many nights at the Woodstock Inn Brewery getting hammered. I miss it.

Place is very cool. Want to talk about small town New England??!! This is it.
Old, very old Inn located in the White Mtns of NH. Very nice people, great place to stay if skiing or just traveling and Great Great beer!!! They just started bottling it about 2 years ago.

Across the street from the Woodstock Inn Brewery is/was a little restaurant called Truants Tavern. I proposed to my wife there back in '88. I used to fly fish right there behind the tavern.

The Woodstock Inn Brewery is about 45 minutes north of me on I-93. I've never been there but I've had a couple of their beers. Pretty good stuff. I'll have to make the ride up there sometime to check the place out.

By the way, Loon Mountain is where I use to snowboard 5 days a week in highschool as my winter sport. Its a great mountain. Now that I can only go on the weekends, I don't even bother. I hate lines.

Ya I love Loon but the lines suck. Go during the week, stay at the Woodstock Inn and get 1/2 price tickets from them. I love this place man, im 26 and I have been going there for like 18 years. I grew up watching my Dad and his buddies drink the beer there and wow the day I turned 21 I went right to the place to try the beer and have never stopped going. They brew it right there and its wonderful. When I found out that they bottled it, well you can only guess how happy I was...

I don't know about the small town New England part anymore. They get more traffic through there than some citys. But you are right about the Woodstock inn. Good beers and pretty good food.

Interesting sidenote: Right up the street from the Woodstock Inn Brewery (Old Route 3) is where Betty & Barney Hill were allegedly abducted by aliens back in 1961.

Back