Georgia roll call

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peachtree City, drinking my first batch, second in primary. I've browsed in Just Brew It several times over the past 10 years or so, but finally found the time and money to get started. Hope to be up to AG within a year, but space is an issue.

Hi neighbor! I've brewed several of the Just Brew It all grain recipes and have been happy with all. And the prices are better than anything I've been able to find online.

Hey hey, more neighbors! I'm actually in Fairburn but down in PTC all the time and Just Brew It probably every Saturday morning picking up one thing or another. Gives me a reason to stop by Gremlin Growler's on the way home.

Hey hey, more neighbors! I'm actually in Fairburn but down in PTC all the time and Just Brew It probably every Saturday morning picking up one thing or another. Gives me a reason to stop by Gremlin Growler's on the way home.

Thats one place I won't go to. Gremlin Growlers.. What an overpriced joint... Save for the random handful of stuff you can't get in bottles, most of the stuff isn't worth getting in growler format for the price!

Just brew it however.... is an awesome, awesome place.

Never been in gremlins, but JBI is awesome. It's a bit intimidating starting a new hobby, but those guys made me feel completely comfortable.

In addition, I added a thread for the 2013 GA Assembly. If you subscribed to this thread please check out that thread, preferably before the votes are tallied!

Yeah, for some of the lot @Gremlins you're looking at $8-$12/pint when you calculate it on per oz cost. Then again, I can enjoy all 64oz in the comfort of my house instead at the bar @ TM. Not that there's anything wrong with TM :) Any of the PTC folks up for a brew day?

nocsimian said:
Yeah, for some of the lot @Gremlins you're looking at $8-$12/pint when you calculate it on per oz cost. Then again, I can enjoy all 64oz in the comfort of my house instead at the bar @ TM. Not that there's anything wrong with TM :) Any of the PTC folks up for a brew day?

I'm really just getting started, just brewed my first partial mash on Friday. If you've got the time and place, I'm in. Would love to get together with some experienced brewers.

Anybody in the Polk/Paulding/Bartow area with a crusher that would let me run my grain through? I recently ordered from Brewmasters and the crush on my grain looks terrible. I'm a little worried that I'm gonna have low efficiency. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your not far from me, off of 92 and trickum
Yep! Pass by you on my way to club meeting's at Summits. We are looking for a new meeting place, now that Summits has closed.:( Trying to get Freight Kitchen & Tap to allow us to have our meetings there.

Acworth/Kennesaw checking in. 92 and Old Alabama. I'm talking to someone about possibly getting a Cartersville Club together. We have the space, we just need the interest.

For now I'm hanging with Insert Name Here.

Your not far from me, off of 92 and trickum

Newbie to the forum here and deciding to pop in and see who else is around. I live just off Trickum and 92 as well. Brewed my very first batch yesterday, an ESB. Next up is an Oatmeal Stout. Looks like there are a plenty of Atlanta/GA folks on here.

Newbie to the forum here and deciding to pop in and see who else is around. I live just off Trickum and 92 as well. Brewed my very first batch yesterday, an ESB. Next up is an Oatmeal Stout. Looks like there are a plenty of Atlanta/GA folks on here.

Welcome to the forum, welcome to the hobby.

My first two batches were an ESB and and Oatmeal Stout. Good choices.

Sandy Springs here, not far from Beer & Wine Craft. Been brewing since last August, and hovering around these forums since then, finally joined today. Would that club (Brewmasters of Alpharetta) be the closest to SS as well?

itsme_timd said:

Welcome! I'll pm you, have you over for a beer or next brew day!

Sandy Springs here, not far from Beer & Wine Craft. Been brewing since last August, and hovering around these forums since then, finally joined today. Would that club (Brewmasters of Alpharetta) be the closest to SS as well?

Looks like you're about equal distance from the Alpharetta club and Insert Name Here Club on Hwy 120, east of Marietta.

Hi guys, a newbie here from the Buckhead area. I've been brewing with itsme_timd. I really don't know what I'm doing, but learning as we go has been a very enjoyable way to spend the weekends.

Jesup Ga, about 35 miles west of Brunswick. Anybody know of any HB clubs in Brunswick? Closest I found is in Savannah or JAX.

New to forum but been brewing for 3 years. Just made the jump to all grain last year. My buddy and I brewed 10 gallons of PaleAle today and about ready to tap my first kegged home brew...a kolsch next week. I live in Powder Springs, looks like a few of us brew/live on the west side! I brew about once a month. Any brewing clubs here on the west side of ATL?

Back