A different labeling system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moscoeb

Reaction score
My wife came up with this idea, it works great, no labels to take off after drinking the bottle. Easy to put on and recognize the beer even in a cooler or fridge.
I have room to expand to more colors, the dots go on the cap of the corresponding beer. Also, the dot is on the glass of the frame so I can remove it if I can't replace that color and have to change dots.

image-3763395267.jpg

That is a good idea. We have a white board that we don't really use (it was a gift) now I may have something to use it for!

It works pretty good. The ones up there hand written were bottle prior to this system being thought up, they will be phased out and only dots up on left had column eventually. Maybe some free spots on bottom for keg info when I eventually get them.
My wife has already said she wants to make a bigger one. Guess I will just have to brew some more beer. Shucks!
I just love not having to remove the stinking labels each time. Gets my bottles back into rotation much quicker.

Back