Post your "Untappd" user name!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started using it about two weeks ago. Name on untappd is the same is my username on here.

I've been using Untappd for a while Awesome app. Ya'll can find me by my name, David Rojo. I'll start adding you guys.

The one thing I noticed about this app and regarding homebrew though, is that you can only add home brew if it's your recipe apparently. Which makes sense in a way. But sucks for me since I'm not at that point in homebrewing yet. So I have 0 home brews on there. I feel as long as you give proper credit to the recipe creator it should be allowed. But I guess I could see that turning into a giant mess.

Cool, wish they had something like this 5 years ago. Nowadays, any time someone asks if I've had a specific beer, my answer is usually "probably".

BTW, my username on it is ajwillys.

I've been using this for about a month now. I log all of my beers. I got tired of forgetting if I had a beer before and then realizing that I had after getting the beer.

Username: DubBrew

Just joined, still figuring out how to work it. Seems you can do a lot more from the phone than from the computer...

Same user name, Qhrumphf.

Yeah. They originally only wanted you to be able to check in to brews from your phone. Their FAQ had satisfactory justification for it, IMHO. It seems they've recently added the ability to use your desktop's browser to do the check-ins, but it's still somewhat convoluted as to the process. I still have a User Agent Switcher on my Chrome browser that allows me to use the mobile site for check ins from my PC.

Back