olllllo is famous!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, Rob is just a big poser. Half that stuff he doesn't even brew himself, but just re-labels when he gets it from a real brewer. :D.

Nah, Rob is just a big poser. Half that stuff he doesn't even brew himself, but just re-labels when he gets it from a real brewer. :D.

HA! D@mn him! :D

Seriously though, he was more than generous with what he sent out and we appreciate that! Still can't pronounce olllllo correctly though! At least I don't think so!

:mug: CHEERS!

Wow! I was almost embarrassed for olllllo for a moment! Those guys wants to has yer babies olllllo! :D

They did both you and HBT proud! Why not put them out of their misery and tell them about the jeep grill thing? ;)

I almost wanna post an obscene pic here just so that I can say I got banned by olllllo! :)

Wow! I was almost embarrassed for olllllo for a moment! Those guys wants to has yer babies olllllo! :D

They did both you and HBT proud! Why not put them out of their misery and tell them about the jeep grill thing? ;)

I almost wanna post an obscene pic here just so that I can say I got banned by olllllo! :)

Yeah we geeked out on him! Sooooo...Tell me about the Jeep grill thing! :rockin:

Back