Love Temp Controller Series TS wiring diagram (2008+)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am ordering a TS2-010 as we speak so tmrw I am going to the hardware store to get some wire, shrinkwrap, ect... What gauge wire should I use to hook this thing up? The freezer I just scored for free on craigslist draws 4.2 amps.
Thanks
JP-

I am ordering a TS2-010 as we speak so tmrw I am going to the hardware store to get some wire, shrinkwrap, ect... What gauge wire should I use to hook this thing up? The freezer I just scored for free on craigslist draws 4.2 amps.
Thanks
JP-

I'd check the manual... the wire "sets" are tiny but you want to follow what the maual says.

Thanks
JP-

The full current of the fridge will run through the unit so I would use the same gauge that the power cord for the fridge is or heavier.

hmm.. I cant find the TS2-010 on the Lovecontrols site.. weird. It could be an older model or a "pre-TS-13010"...

grainger seems to have them i'm sure they could answer the question if you gave them a shout.

Just got my Tss2-2100 too. Bookmarked for me also. I need the bad boy up and running by Thursday or Friday night so I have cold stout on Saturday!

If you are using your TSS2 for automatic cooling and heating use one probe only.
Set the parameter to one probe (P5) and connect the probe to input one only.
Channel 2 is now dependent on channel one temp.

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

The diagram is showing two temp probes if you want your chamber to have both heating and cooling capabilities. You're saying I can hook this thing up to do both with just one temp probe? Very nice. I only bought one.

Am I able to just unhook the thermostat and wire into them wires?

image-839788535.jpg

Here is the line from the plug. Black goes to the thermostat and yellow goes back to the compressor.

image-775579231.jpg

Anyone still subscribed to this? lol.

A have a TS2 controller and although I looked through the thread and didn't see how people are wiring in their fans. I have a simple 2-wire 120v 18w fan which does not specify a Hot and Neutral. I would like it to run constantly. Does it connect into port 8 or 10 and port 7? Thanks.

Anyone still subscribed to this? lol.

A have a TS2 controller and although I looked through the thread and didn't see how people are wiring in their fans. I have a simple 2-wire 120v 18w fan which does not specify a Hot and Neutral. I would like it to run constantly. Does it connect into port 8 or 10 and port 7? Thanks.

Yes, neutral from 7, hot from either 8 or 10, will have your fan run constant.

Back