Where to buy couplings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

balto charlie

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I found a guy to weld my keggle!! Where can I get a bunch of these SS couplings NPT female 1/2"? Thanks Charlie
PS Bobby if you read this are you still selling the sight glass?

I like www.buyfittingsonline.com for stainless pipe fittings. I do have some parts left, very few... I have 1/2" polycarb tubing with a stainless compression elbow that needs a 3/8" female pipe thread on the keg.

How does the plastic hold up to the heat?? guess I will need this
http://www.buyfittingsonline.com/Fittings/item6439.htm
and an elbow or does your rig come w/ an elbow. Thanks Charlie

I had trouble finding the couplings on MORE beer but will look again tonight. Thanks guys

Yeah, actually buyfittingsonline.com is the cheapest I've seen on stainless besides my local plumbing house.

My sight kit does come with the elbow so you'd just have the coupling welded in and thread my elbow in with the teflon tape. The polycarbonate should hold up as long as you don't have flames licking up the side of the keg for the whole session.

Yeah, actually buyfittingsonline.com is the cheapest I've seen on stainless besides my local plumbing house.

My sight kit does come with the elbow so you'd just have the coupling welded in and thread my elbow in with the teflon tape. The polycarbonate should hold up as long as you don't have flames licking up the side of the keg for the whole session.

how much? I'll PM you tomorrow. Charlie

I got my fittings from the local supply house for basically what I could get them online for. I was in a hurry, I had a welder waiting and didn't want to lose a golden opportunity.

+1... The local big plumbing place had a huge catalog of stainless parts that they could get from a local distributor in less than 24 hours. I got a lot of my stuff there and the price was pretty close to that of buyfittingsonline.com (which I also ordered a good deal of stuff from).

Back