Craft beer in Nova Scotia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tally350z

Reaction score
So my parents are taking there RV to Nova Scotia this summer and I wanted to have them pickup some bottle craft from there.

Does anyone have any good suggestions on what to definitely get? Or Not to get?

I like just about anything. They are staying for 3 nights in Halifax and than they are going to stay on Prince Edward Island, but I am not sure exactly what city.

I was in PEI last year and will be going to Nova Scotia this year so I will be interested in this myself.
I would suggest when in Halifax to have the pick you up a Picaroons Mans Best Friend which I thought was a great, smooth porter. In PEI there is the PEI Brewing company, the Brown Ale and the Island Red were pretty good. If your parents have a Costco membership then you can get some craft beers in the Quebec Costco. A good friend of mine found a 18 pack, mixer of Unibroue which was pretty solid.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Sorry I missed this, did they bring you any good beers or ciders back? Tell me they brought you some Scotian cider back!!

Back