Got a hopslam for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thundercougarfalconbird

Reaction score
Got one bottle of fresh hopslam. Looking for any interesting IPA's, wild or sour beers, preferably something I can't get in GA

Kind of a Ford theme going on there crossed with The Magic Bus.

Hey,

Have you ever heard of Two Hearted, and would that be an adequate trade?

I'd love to get my hands on that. Not sure what we have here in MA that you can't get there though. I'm not sure how available DFH is there, but that is one thing that is readily available here. I'll put a list together and get back to you.

I am going to RR brewing today. If you want I will trade you a brewery fresh Pliny the Elder for it.

Pliny sounds great. I dream of it daily, kinda hard to find 2000miles away. I'll shoot you a PM bomber.

I have access to Two Hearted here. But thanks for the offer.

I have 2 more bottles of fresh Hopslam available for trade. I'd consider trading for an interesting Dogfish like World Wide Stout, 120, Noble Rot.

I'm still very interested in any exotic Sour/wilds, IPA's, Imperial Stouts or nice Belgian's. Pretty much just looking for exciting beer.

I have a lot of hopslam - 2 cases, and I would like to trade some. I have never had pliny the elder and would love to try that, anyone want to trade a six pack? I am not sure how much shipping is?

I've also got world wide stout, 90 min, 120, 60, he'll hound, Ta henket and the noble rot you were wanting as well.

I still have lots if anyone needs some. I want Pliny and dfh 120 or something else in the big ipa category

theshineboy said:
I still have lots if anyone needs some. I want Pliny and dfh 120 or something else in the big ipa category

Hey there,

I can trade some dfh120 for some hop slam of you'd like.

Back