Wedding beer labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buford

Reaction score
These are based on the design elements from my regular logo, just dressed up a bit since it's kind of a fancy occasion. The original images are actually a little larger than this margin-wise, since they're designed to go in 4x6 frames, but the below just shows the part visible through the frame.

I'm too big of a geek to go all froo-froo though, so I named the beers after D&D references some of the guests will get. Eleimori is the last name of an NPC elven illusionist in a campaign I and my fiancee have been running around three years, and both players of it are in the wedding party. "Extra Special Bitter" makes perfect sense if you know the character, especially since it's a little out of style for an ESB. Jergal is a demigod in the Forgotten Realms setting, but at one point was a greater god - the god of death and representative of dusk - before he just said "screw this" and gave his power away. I figure an amber is appropriate as it doesn't have the hop shine of an APA and is a dusky color with a more malty background. "Jergal Juice" just sounds so silly that I had to use it once it popped into my head.

jergal.jpg

eleimori.jpg

Back