Why won't my girlfriend sleep in the bedroom after i drink homebrew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldog5874

Reaction score
So i'm currently drinking my second batch of homebrew and it keeps giving me terrible gas a few hours after i drink it. both batches have done this and my neighbors have the same gas after drinking with me. Both of my batches were force carbonated and the second one was even filtered with a 5 micron filter. what gives? one night the dog even had to leave the room.

thanks homies.

Unfermentable sugars (that's the "F" in final gravity) are easily digested (and gasified) by gut bacteria. Beano helps some people.

Yeah, and I think it gets better once your body adapts to it. I never had an issue with gas, but my husband did for a while. Now, no problems at all. Most of my beers are on the dry side, usually finishing around 1.010 or so.

LOL that's funny! My SWMBO leaves the bedroom when I've been drinking not because of gas, but because I apparently snore like a congested hiefer after I've had a few.:drunk:

My SWMBO is a mouth breather. Heh. Sometimes I can still penetrate her natural defenses, but it's more of a quality issue rather than quantity. Homebrew gives prodigous quantity. Beef gives quality.

Fingers said:
My SWMBO is a mouth breather. Heh. Sometimes I can still penetrate her natural defenses, but it's more of a quality issue rather than quantity. Homebrew gives prodigous quantity. Beef gives quality.

What are we talking about here.....?.....:D

Back