• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Plastic 1/6 barrels in Milwaukee.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blazebag

Reaction score
Plastic 1/6 barrel kegs with sankey connection. I work at a brewery and are no longer using these due to the accidents with these kind of plastic kegs at other breweries. Therefore, they are not being sold, just given away. Pickup by tomorrow evening in Milwaukee or they will be thrown out. Pm for details.

ForumRunner_20121217_110227.jpg

ForumRunner_20121217_110250.jpg

What kind of accidents? Would you not recommend using them as-is? Is the sankey top part plastic or stainless? Thanks and sorry for all the questions.

man I wished I lived closer. This is great for the local homebrewers... hope they find out of about this before they get chucked.

I'm in town and could pick up around 5. I'd only be looking for 2. Really unfortunate the brewery made a big investment in those kegs and they didn't work out.

Big shout out to blazebag and MKE brewing co. for the keg give away! They certainly could of just tossed these but instead choose to offer them up to us home brewers and to that I say, Cheers!! In honor of their kindness and support of the hobby, I in turn choose to support them today and after work today picked up 3 cases of Louie's Demise. In encourage everyone to consider picking up a little MKE Brewing Co. next time your shopping, and show your support for them as well!

I thought it was pretty cool too. Although, I'm not sure if they wanted their name known. I did plan on doing the same as you and pick up some of their beer.

Already torn mine apart, cleaned and reassembled.

Thanks again blaze :mug:

Glad to see them go to someone instead of the trash. Go make some great beer with them, and thanks for the support.

Cheers
Blaze

Does it seam odd that there's no o-ring on the spear?
Is that just the nature of this beast?

Obviously they work, just thought it was a little strange.

Nevermind, I is a idiot. It has 1.

Back