Comercial Beer Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellBentBrewCo

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in doing a commercial beer swap? I'm in Delaware and can't get a lot of the Colorado or West Coast beers I'm interested in. Right now I'm looking for some Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout. If anyone wants to send me a six pack I'd be happy to send something your way that's available here.

I guess I'm not who you were technically asking because I'm as south east as you can be.... But the craft beer store here always has Left Handed Milk Stout. I'd definitely be up for trading that and anything else your looking for that I can find. Let me know of your interested.

I think i found someone with some Nitro Milk Stout but lets keep this going. Is there anyone thats looking for an east coast beer they can't find?

HellBentBrewCo said:
I think i found someone with some Nitro Milk Stout but lets keep this going. Is there anyone thats looking for an east coast beer they can't find?

I don't think they make a nitro milk stout like Boddingtons nitro cans. You'd have to get it on tap for that. But anyone have a source for Old Rasputin? Or the Lemon meringue, pineapple, peach, star fruit Berliners from Funky Buddha?

I would be interested in trading some Colorado beers for some Three Floyds, Founders, or New Holland.

Latest posts

Back