Morning Glory Beer?????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tresden

Reaction score
I have not done this. I am wondering if anyone has or if it would feasibly work. What would the dosage be for a 5 Gallon batch? Has anyone ever tried this or looked into it? Sound like a fun/good/bad idea? Thoughts...

What does Morning Glory taste like? What part of the plant? Are you considering the (mildly hallucinogenic) seeds? You could probably crush and "dry hop" with those, in a tea infuser or just loose in the carboy.

"Are you considering the (mildly hallucinogenic) seeds? You could probably crush and "dry hop" with those, in a tea infuser or just loose in the carboy."

Yes.What about dosage though?

Morning glory seeds, while completely legal to possess in the United States to plant, can get a person in trouble with the law. In extracting LSA--a process often involving filters, volatile ethers and grain alcohol--a person is in possession of a controlled substance that is most illegal in the United States. Possession of LSA might result in fines and/or imprisonment.
Closed....

I would consider mixing with alcohol would be considered extraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back