Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This beer is a hot blonde in a velvet dress, with a stiletto in her garter belt. The kind of woman, where after a night of unforgettable passion, you wake up in an ice filled bathtub missing a kidney...and spend the rest of your life wanting another night with her.

The hoppiness still is reminiscent of bashing your head against the wall, but this wall is padded, like in a mental ward...The complexity of the aromas and flavors, especially the smokey/oakiness, makes this very drinkable...

I wish I had another bottle...I wonder if there is an decent clone recipe for it.

This made my top 10 list of beers.

Grade - A+

Surprised no one else has commented on this. Definitely in my top ten beer list along with Burton Baton. I'm loving oak aged beers lately.

Just had some of this a few weeks ago along with a few this passed weekend without the Oak. I'm luvin this one! Now hunting for a good recipe. Had some Double Bastard as well and really like that one too.

Back