• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois All grain equipment package, NE Ill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SansPants

Reaction score
I have moved on electric so this needs to go. Everything is in good shape but could use a light cleaning. I am not looking to break this up.

Blichmann burner with both long and short legs, and regulator.
Winware 40qt Al pot with thermometer, sight glass, and SS ball valve
Concord 40qt stainless pot with SS ball valve and etched volume markings
Igloo mash tun with a SS ball valve and a copper manifold that would make John Palmer proud.
I will also include a home made counterflow chiller that works ok and a mostly full tank of propane.

I am asking $175 picked up, not looking to ship. I would prefer to sell this as a package.

1. When are you going to decide to break it up?

2. Where in Illinois are you located?

1. I'm not sure. Frankly I'm lazy/busy and was hoping the price was low enough for someone to by it, take what they want, and flip the rest.

2. Lakemoor.

1. I'm not sure. Frankly I'm lazy/busy and was hoping the price was low enough for someone to by it, take what they want, and flip the rest.

2. Lakemoor.

Honestly, I'd probably be interested in all of it. I have a couple of friends that could use some of the stuff that I wouldn't want.

Unfortunately, you're in Lakemoor. You might as well have written Wisconsin. Lol!

Do you ever head south, maybe anywhere towards Oak Park... maybe near O'hare?

Honestly, I'd probably be interested in all of it. I have a couple of friends that could use some of the stuff that I wouldn't want.

Unfortunately, you're in Lakemoor. You might as well have written Wisconsin. Lol!

Do you ever head south, maybe anywhere towards Oak Park... maybe near O'hare?

Sent you a PM.

Very interested. Is this equipment still available. Not to familiar with this forum process

still dying to take this equipment of your hands....lol. let me know if im beating a dead horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back