A Costarican transplanted to "El Tundra" Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome to the forum! talk about extreme weather difference, thats major. i went to Costa a couple of years ago and had a blast, beautiful country with amazing people. We spent a couple of days in Jaco, 4 days roaming the Nicoya peninsula and finished up in La Fortuna. I alway recommend Costa to people. What made you move to Canada?

I returned to CR for my honeymoon just this last April. I LOVE that whole Country! I learned to surf in Jaco, toured all sorts of rainforests, rafted the Pacuare, and fished in lake Arenal. We had a blast! Great place to be from, but I really hope you enjoy your new place in Canada as well! Pura Vida!

Costa Rica and Canada are two of my very favorite places! Both beautiful countries with wonderful friendly people, and so much scenery, and wildlife!
Pura Vida, eh?

Haha thanks for the fun comment guys! I moved up here to finish my Chem Eng degree and guess I stayed! Love Canada it is beautiful just a little too cold. Costa Rica will always be with me...who knows, I might move back one day! Good thing about Canada is that it is easier to get brewing supplies :D. Pura vida!

Back