Our Mischevious Beagle!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShake

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Some of you may have heard me say in the past, that SWMBO and I rescue beagles. Well, our resident beagle, Cleo, was caught on camera a few years mid-michief.
Fast forward to recently, and the hillarious site ihasahotdog.com (loldogs) started a "Marley Mischief" contest to coincide with the Marley and Me DVD release. I sent in the picture of Cleo, and lo-and-behold she made it to the top 5 as a finalist!

If you guys are of mind to, if you hit this page on ihasahotdog.com:

Cleo's Marley Mischief Picture

and click on the cheeseburgers to vote for Cleo, I would appreicate it!! If you want to see the other dogs.. here's the link. Enjoy!!

Marley Has A Mischief Contest Finalists « Loldogs, Dogs ‘n’ Puppy Dog Pictures - I Has A Hotdog!

Aww, so cute! I used to have a beagle and found him in a similar state when I came home from work and found out he had opened the fridge AND the meat&cheese drawer. They're very smart dogs but only when it serves their own interests.

Now I have Boston Terriers, which are goofier but not as mischeivous.

Congrats on your dog getting famous!

Thanks for all the votes guys!! We got 4th place (I believe).. but its an honor just to be NOMinated... hahaha

Back