Tennessee Group Grain Buy Round 4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so is this nashville water?

I have the profile for springfield water if any1 needs it. also the profile for white house water ( the white house is a few yrs old) the springfield is 2 yrs ago i think

continuing the off-topic: bear in mind that everything up to and including your own house lines can throw off water readings. Using someone else's numbers is useful in generality, but far from accurate as to your own source. Just sayin.

My water taste like $h!t I have got to stop using the water out of the white fountain in the bath room….

I put you down for the 2Row.

And it's official...I hate Google docs. I have it set up so that others can edit and yet no one can...

edit: It appears to have been user error...the sheet had been protected from others editing it except for Bobby. Now the sheet protection has been turned off. I still need to add anyone to the permissions list so that you and view/edit. Right now there are only 2 people that have emailed me. If you email me, [email protected], from an account that you don't want to me reply back to, just leave your preferred email account in the message and I'll use it instead. At some point, all this fancy pants technology should make this easier. I now need a beer.

I eliminated the UnMalted Wheat, Lactose, flaked wheat, and flaked rice. I believe our pallet is now full. We still have 10# of roasted barley not accounted for. We also have a 1/2 sack of wheat that needs one or two people to help finish this split.

I eliminated the UnMalted Wheat, Lactose, flaked wheat, and flaked rice. I believe our pallet is now full. We still have 10# of roasted barley not accounted for. We also have a 1/2 sack of wheat that needs one or two people to help finish this split.

I just freed up one bag of CM-2Row, if someone needs it

I put myself down for the extra 2-row, I have a guy who is going to get in but hasn't told me what he wants.

Please take the opportunity and make sure that the spreadsheet is correct. Once the process quote OS sent out any changes will trigger the need for a new price quote.

Price quote came back and I sent it to Dave who will update the spreadsheet soon. Dave, take Nathan's GW 2-Row and make them CMC 2-Row.

Spreadsheet has been updated with an estimate of cost per person. Please check your order for any possible mistakes.

EDIT: Working out a couple details. I will repost when the final cost in calculated.

Spreadsheet is complete. Take a look at your order and total amount. Bobby said everyone can start the paypal process, and try to send it as a gift to avoid any transaction fees. If you don't have his paypal info, either pm Bobby or myself and we can get the info to you.

Grain Buy Spreadsheet

We have just a couple of guys who have not paid, and I think they are good for it. I am withdrawing funds and I will be placing the order by the end of the week. We will look for a delivery date of next Friday with a pick-ups starting on Saturday morning. I am working full-time again so we will have to transport the grain on Saturday morning and then get everything set off to the side and then we will part it out. I will need someone who wants to be in Madison around 9 or 10 that has a big truck and can haul some grain. I am going to assign some duties for some guys who are interested in volunteering. It will hopefully make everything run smoothly.

Are you referring to me? I'm off on the weekends , so I shouldn't be late this time. If my wife is working , I'll get the babysitter. I'll be there. Graaaaain ,

Are you referring to me? I'm off on the weekends , so I shouldn't be late this time. If my wife is working , I'll get the babysitter. I'll be there. Graaaaain ,

I wan't referring to anybody in particular, just looking for somebody who is willing to transport grain. Marc has done it the last couple of times, and I hate to put it on him this time. I would like to let March have a nice enjoyable and relaxing time this go around.

Just a reminder for everyone to bring something, i.e. buckets, ziplocs, trash bags, etc, to take your grain back with you. We are going to split everything into 3 or 4 different spots at Bobby's place to make pick-up/splitting grain that much more organized for everyone. Aside from helping to pick up grain, let us know if 1 or 2 other people want to help with distributing the sacks when people arrive for their orders. Lastly, would anyone be interested in helping to organize a brew day for that Saturday as well? Bobby mentioned it as a possibility, so I'll just put the idea out there for everyone to consider.

So basically Saturday august 6. I am sure I can be there with my truck but must confirm with SWMBO. I will let u guys know and would need directions.

So basically Saturday august 6. I am sure I can be there with my truck but must confirm with SWMBO. I will let u guys know and would need directions.

I hope you plan to stick around a little Matt. Some guys bring beer to share either commercial or homebrew. We will nail down some plans before the August 6th pick-up.

Oh hell, I have to be at a wedding the 6th...
Bobby, I have a few things from the Great Lakes State for you:ban:

Back