Yes, another win! Ca. State Fair!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucasszy

Reaction score
So a while back I submitted by Belgian Dark Strong Ale to a few competitions. Got one first place in the Carolinas, and just yesterday I found out that I took third place at the California State Fair homebrew competition. Quite excited about my brew even placing... as I didnt think I had a chance in California, especially with the competition out there.

Just sharing my excitement!

Cheers

Lucas

So a while back I submitted by Belgian Dark Strong Ale to a few competitions. Got one first place in the Carolinas, and just yesterday I found out that I took third place at the California State Fair homebrew competition. Quite excited about my brew even placing... as I didnt think I had a chance in California, especially with the competition out there.

Just sharing my excitement!

Cheers

Lucas

Wow dude, congrats. You're right, that's certainly an accomplishment in CA. I just got two bronzes at the NY state fair, which basically means my beer was middle of the pack for the individual categories. :(

Back