6 pack carrier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maztec

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this:
http://www.oooms.nl/sixpack/

Thought it was a really cool idea for packing around a sixpack when you want to take your brew to a party. Figured I would share. Of course, odds are entirely possible someone else has shared it in another part of the forum and I didn't find it while looking around. Oops.

The brilliance of the design is that the bottles retain each other. You have to tilt the end ones to get them out, and the middle four are securely captured by the other bottles around them. I think you could probably load this thing up with six bottles and go running with it and not have to worry about them flying out.

Me neither....I have tons of carboard 6 pack holders, and re-use them quite alot. And I have never destroyed one by simply removing a beer.

Of course I'm not a BMC guzzling Neanderthal with poor motor control. :D

sig worthy for someone!

from the website:

"a normal 6 pack gets destroyed after you rip out one beer"

I don't get it.

They're a dutch company and, in Europe, 6 packs are different than over here.

Their 6packs look more like our 12 pack of bottles, with the packaging coming over the top.

However, they're completely open on the sides (the skinny sides). So think of it as a piece of carboard the width of 3 bottles, wrapped around 6.

Once you open it, ALL of the beers can slide out and bust (like I had one do today actually). Or, at least the beer next to the one you just took out is free to escape.

Me neither....I have tons of carboard 6 pack holders, and re-use them quite alot. And I have never destroyed one by simply removing a beer.

Of course I'm not a BMC guzzling Neanderthal with poor motor control. :D

4127.jpg

4448.jpg

Back