Alexander Keith's White Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jilaman

Reaction score
I was coming home from Canada this weekend and found this at the Duty Free.
P6230156_360x480.jpg

I like Keith's when I am in Canada because the selection in most restaraunts is limited to BMC, there are exceptions to that tho.

Well Keith's India Pale Ale is really not much of an IPA by any definition of the style. Well now they have Keith's Premium White. White Ale brewed with Coriander and Orange Peel. Sounds like a white ale, or belgian wit style. It's not really. It tastes more like a cloudy wheat type Keith's IPA. I am sadly dissapointed. No taste of the coriander and orange peel, I think it has a hop bitterness that is overbearing for the style. Anyways What do you guys think?

Horrible brewery with horrible beer all around. All their beer tastes the same (slight variations on plain BMC).

Sounds like a white ale, or belgian wit style. It's not really. It tastes more like a cloudy wheat type Keith's IPA. I am sadly dissapointed. No taste of the coriander and orange peel, I think it has a hop bitterness that is overbearing for the style. Anyways What do you guys think?

I think that having had Keiths IPA, that sounds like exactly what I would expect.

Back