this weekend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chemicalcraig

Reaction score
So what is everyone brewing this coming weekend, or next in general? I can't decide what to try, any suggestions?

I've been brewing a lot of session ales lately and my stout is running dangerously low. I've put together something that I think may taste somewhat like Guinness. Flame away, but I like that stuff.

i'm bottling an american amber and also making an edmung fitzgerald porter clone this weekend.

I think I'm brewing a Belgian style tripel on Easter. I'm gonna call it Resurrection Ale.
"Forgive them Father, they know not what they brew"

I think I've got to drink!
Too much brewing...not enough drinking. I'm out of bottles, and I have a 5 gallon and a 3 gallon batch that are going to need bottles within the next few weeks. All my BMC friends are supposed to be saving...but I'm not holding my breath.

But we are racking a wine, and observing my Dunkel...May need to go to LHBS...this will be the first weekend in 5 that we haven't "BREWED"
Don't know if I can handle that.

Back