Russian River in DC/VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DraconianHand

nudge, nudge, wink, wink
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone got a name for a liquor store in DC or VA that carries a decent selection of Russian River products? I am looking to make a trip to go pick some up and RR's local distributor provides a list of locations, but I don't know their locations or if they have a decent selection.

Russian River doesn't distribute outside California yet so far as I know. They're in the process of building a production brewery now.

Email I got from Vinnie after writing him drunkenly from the Oregon Brewer's Festival:

Dylan,

Thanks for the kind words. We wern't able to make it up this year because we are building a new production brewery. With that said, we will start to distribute in both Portland & Seattle in March or April of 2008.

You can sign up for our e-newsletter at our web site to follow our progress and to find out when the official roll-out will be in Seattle.

Thanks for your support and good luck with your homebrew!

Best,

Vinnie

Beerrific said:
http://www.russianriverbrewing.com/pages/accounts.html

Looks like they have a distributer in DC, I assume so they can divert a few bottles and kegs to select locations.

Edit: If you can't get it here you probably can't get it anywhere: http://www.thebrickskeller.net/_wsn/page3.html

I had originally tried to have beer shipped to me through their webpage...on an old Brewing Network show VC indicated that they did ship from their webpage, but it looks like things have changed.

Then I looked up their distributors and found that DC/VA were listed, hence my post.

I have been to the Brickskeller and have sampled many beers from their extensive list. Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to sample any Russian River products their.

Call the distributor number on that page and inquire where you can pickup some bottles. Keep in mind that not every RR beer is bottled either.....

brewt00l said:
Call the distributor number on that page and inquire where you can pickup some bottles. Keep in mind that not every RR beer is bottled either.....

Do this, let them know that people are interested in their beer. The distributor will not buy it if they can't sell it to bars/stores.

Also, might be worth contacting the Brickskeller. I can't see why they would keep some of their bottled beer in stock...it ages well.

Back