NJHOPZ *****y beer hopcast

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewslut

Reaction score
here you go guys, this is our first attempt at doing a beer/homebrew related drunken podcast....WARNING explicit may not be good at work unless in earbuds on the ipod.I dont have all the itunes tags in place, but here is a roundabout kinda way to dl the podcast....Feedback is welcome...Hope you guys enjoy our first effort.if you have itunes try doing this...open itunes...click advanced....click subscride to podcast.... then copy,and paste below link into that field(ctrl c,ctrl v)

http://www.homebrewtoys.com/rss feed.xml

Please let us know what you thought, we have a lot of work to do of course,
but I feel everyone clicked in the studio for the first time,and this show was fun as hell to record.Cant wait to get some guess brewers in to talk with us.

Just shy of 100 views and not one comment from someone that wasn't there....bummer.

Great time, fun podcast....

Listening to it now..I almost got fired..lol..just kidding..Thanks for the disclaimer..You guys sound like you had a lot of fun making it. I enjoyed it!

Listening to it now..I almost got fired..lol..just kidding..Thanks for the disclaimer..You guys sound like you had a lot of fun making it. I enjoyed it!

Oh, we sure did. Future podcasts will hopefully be a bit more serious...just a bit!:tank:

Thank you to all who DL'ed the first one ,we got good DL numbers for the first show.....

The second show is going to be recorded on Sat Feb 20th

We dont broadcast live YET but please join us live in the chat
Starting a 8PM eastern time the chat link is below:

http://www.homebrewtoys.com/chat

See you then and again thanks to all who gave us a listen!!!:mug:

Our next podcast is scheduled for February 20th, starting around 8pm.
We'll be discussing IPAs and Porters, as well as beer forums, and books you should have in your homebrew library.

We can't stream live, sux but join us live in the chat at: www.homebrewtoys.com/chat

Tried the chat but it wouldn't work for very long. Good luck with the pod-cast, I look forward to downloading it.

Here is our second podcast....Our main hosting site is down for storage maintenance.

DivShare File - FGHTS ep2-Mix Down.mp3

Third show is scheduled for Sat March 20th 8PM we will have a live video stream link TBA
Tentative Guest-Greg from High Point Brewing(RAMSTIEN BEERS NJ)

Thanks again for all of our listeners!!! rock on!!

Back