Today...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to try and squeeze in a brew this weekend myself. I have a Mild that I'll use the cake for on Northern English Brown.

Awesomeness. I need to bust ass tomorrow (cleaning out the basement and garage), MAYBE I can squeeze in a quick batch Sunday morning.

I wish that I shared your optimism.

Today is shot so....

Tomorrow is gonna be a good day.
I don't know why but I'm feeling it....maybe cuz it can't possibly be as bad as today.:D

Enjoy your day Death, and GL with the brewing tonight.:mug:

It's already looking good for me too.

I had plans to help a buddy move this evening and through the weekend. Those plans are cancelled due to weather (rainy) and the seller unable to close.

Conditions are looking ripe for a weekend brew. Temps are in the 70's and the air is wet which means comfortable brewing conditions and a low boil off rate.

Brewing an IPA with Pear extract as a good portion of the fermentables. What you got planned?

tonight i'm brewing a 2.5 gal imperial SMaSH Koelsch to be diluted down to a 5 gallon regular kolsch. lil experiment of mine to save space.

the real fun starts on sunday when i brew my hoegaarden clone!

tomorrow night i go to The Trappist to get snockered.

oh, and Skeletonwitch is playing on Sunday and i got tix (on the cheap even!) Thrash at its finest!

yep, i guess i gotz good reasons to be happy :D

Not brewing until saturday but yessir... today is a good day. Having some guys over tomorrow to brew, hang out, and do a tasting.

tonight i'm brewing a 2.5 gal imperial SMaSH Koelsch to be diluted down to a 5 gallon regular kolsch. lil experiment of mine to save space.
That is pretty sweet! I'm interested to know how it turns out.

I took Monday off for S & G's, so I'll probably brew up a cream ale that my wife likes.

I'm going to the Brew Hut...Big Deal caust I only get to go about once a month.
Plannign on grains for a sour Peach beer I'm scheming, and another batch of BM's Cream of 3 crops.
I'm in need of a another cornie too, but we'll see.

I hope I can do a double brew this weekend. Was able to get 3 batches in two weekends ago, but I gotta brew a Dunkel and a Kolsch for a party coming up in late September (which I am not sure if the Kolsch will be ready..but we'll see).

i don't play with them. i haven't even seen them yet.

i really prefer real ones myself. i like bouncy and squishy, not firm and distorted :D

i think alot of women that are getting older or have physical problems can take great advantage of this, but most of the ones i've seen are just a shame...they had nice boobs to begin with, who cares how big they are? briana banks comes to mind.

still, it is kinda funny. if i ever see them out of the boxes, i'll take a picture :cross:

i don't play with them. i haven't even seen them yet.

i really prefer real ones myself. i like bouncy and squishy, not firm and distorted :D

i think alot of women that are getting older or have physical problems can take great advantage of this, but most of the ones i've seen are just a shame...they had nice boobs to begin with, who cares how big they are? briana banks comes to mind.

still, it is kinda funny. if i ever see them out of the boxes, i'll take a picture :cross:

I am married, we have a 2 year old, and one that is on the 7 month countdown.

With my eyes closed, a boob in a box is as good as anything and as close to the real thing that I am gonna get.

Yeah, it's a good day.
Pick up my grain from Bobby's Big Buy after work.
Transfer some brew around tomorrow to make carboy room.
Brew on Sunday.
:ban:

Back