"Beer and Biscuits" Green Bay, WI March 10th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjpfeister

Reaction score
Get 'faced and save a kitten!

http://www.happilyeverafterinfo.org/events-sign_up/?i=d2d32beef17c

"Beer and Biscuits
Mar. 10, 2012 (6:00 pm - 10:00 pm)

Beer & Biscuits is BACK! Those of you who attended Beer & Biscuits (our beer, wine, cheese and dessert tasting extravaganza) last year know what an overwhelming turnout and success we had. This year is going to be even BETTER! That's because we've moved the event to a HUGE venue (Stadium View Banquet Hall on Holmgren Way in Green Bay), capped the attendance at 600 to ensure plenty of breathing room for all, added Stadium Bakery and Hinterland brewery to our samplings, secured some fabulous raffle prizes (gas grill with cooler full of meat and wheelbarrow filled with alcohol!) and lined up a paddle wheel to do paddle raffles for CASH PRIZES. Oh, and KISS-FM's Dayton Kane is joining us as our emcee! Of course, all the things you loved about last year will be back, too: desserts from Bake My Day, pet treats from Two Paws Up and Family Pet Food Center, brews from Titletown Brewing Company, wine from Parallel 44 and Captain's Walk, cheese from BelGioioso, 50/50 raffle and silent auction with unique items.

Tickets are on sale at our Green Bay Adoption Center, 2065 Holmgren Way. They are $15 each in advance ($20 at the door)."

PDF: http://www.happilyeverafterinfo.org/p/p/b_bflyer.pdf

Dyna, are you referring to tickets or just the beers? I still have a few tickets in my possession ($15 each, $20 if bought at the door). The beer can be found at Festival foods and numerous other liquor stores.

Spirits at Beer and Biscuits will be provided by Titletown and Hinterland Breweries, and Parallel44 and Captain's Walk wineries.

I heard about this one. Would like to go, but I may try to make it down to the Roar on the Shore in Kewaunee on 3/31.

Back