South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 24!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got really hung up with work these past two days. Looks like I wont have invoices out until tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

No problem... The order was already sent in yesterday. Just waiting on a confirmation!

It's in the contract that they can not sell grain to homebrewers. The extracts are ok because I've been "grandfathered in"

Still waiting to hear back about when this will ship out. I am hoping to have this in BEFORE xmas. Anyone think it should be after?

lordura said:
It's in the contract that they can not sell grain to homebrewers. The extracts are ok because I've been "grandfathered in"

Still waiting to hear back about when this will ship out. I am hoping to have this in BEFORE xmas. Anyone think it should be after?

Before!!!!

kingmatt said:
Ahhhhh, there is no way it can be done before Friday? I had plans to leave town for the holidays Friday morning...

Yeah, me too :-( trying to see if there's any way I can make it work cause I won't be available otherwise until the following Saturday unless someone could hold my grain for a week? Sorry :-/

Anyone in the north Jersey area? I live in Clifton and wouldn't mind car pooling or picking up others. Small car though!

I am in Conshohocken PA if anyone nearby would be willing to pick up for me and hold until the following week it would be greatly appreciated. I will reward with a bottle of mead!

Hey Kingmatt, I live in Coatesville and could hold your grain for you until you get back.... I drive to Ridley Park everyday for work so its no problem meeting up somewhere.

Nyg215, do you think you could pick up a bag of Best Malz Pilsner and Baird MO for me too? I was planning on swinging by Lancaster on my way to pick up my grain, and Coatesville is so much closer.

DragonOrta, what day would you want to meet up so you can get the grain? I have no problem picking your order up...

Yes. Rick Vickers. Is this Kevin? Are you going to make the pick up? I'm pretty sure I can't.

No this is Dan O. I PM'd you, but yes i can make the pick up and can hold your 1/2 till you have a chance to come pick it up.

Ok, no response. How about does anyone live anywhere further north of the pickup point? I likely won't be able to make the pickup on Friday night as I'm travelling for the holiday - Would love to pick up the grain next week sometime. If anyone can grab mine that lives north of the pickup, that would be awesome!

Thanks!

Back