What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of bitterness.

I see what you did there...

Drinking coffee while catching up on last nights shenanigans.

Looks like someone showed up in a horse mask, drinking a Red Hook, referring to beer as a flavor...

And we took the bait?

Looks like someone showed up in a horse mask, drinking a Red Hook, referring to beer as a flavor...

And we took the bait?

But the real question is does anyone really care what some unknown person on the internet is drinking?:rolleyes::eek:

More coffee

Glad you're ok! But captain obvious says you're not supposed to do that!!

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Well you see if I would of been drinking I prolly wouldn't of done it but I was dead sober and thought let do it the easy way, lesson of the story instead of doing it the easy dumb way have a beer first to think it over lol

And we took the bait?

Haha! That was the best part. "Does it taste like beer?"
I've only ever heard of beer used as a flavor from BMC drinkers and people who don't like beer.

Damn, I had the strangest dream last night! Don't remember all of it but I have a strong urge to watch the Kentucky Derby and then make dog food and lots of glue... Oh well, guess it's coffee time.

On the Coff.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393079514.627509.jpg

New stove just arrived. Fridge is next. Need me a full-size fridge dedicated to beer.

Coffee.
And in case anyone's wondering...it tastes like coffee.

Real men drink tea. :D Tastes like chicken. Don't care. OK maybe a little. I'm a little wishy washy since I'm only on my 2nd cup of coffee flavored tea.

Haha! That was the best part. "Does it taste like beer?"
I've only ever heard of beer used as a flavor from BMC drinkers and people who don't like beer.

Opened my btl of Atrial on Valentines Day to share with my wife.

After her first sip, she smiled and said:

"It doesn't taste beery at all!"

That's when I knew she liked it.

Opened my btl of Atrial on Valentines Day to share with my wife.

After her first sip, she smiled and said:

"It doesn't taste beery at all!"

That's when I knew she liked it.

That's probably because it didn't contain hops.

Fight fire with fire, man. Have a home brew.

After the DayQuil, a shower and a netipot (don't judge me, it's the first time I've ever used one), I might be in shape to have a beer. I'm going to wait until after my kid's soccer game this afternoon to see how I'm feeling then.

EDIT: oh, and right now I'm drinking coffee while doing the taxes for my business...stupid government.

Coffe while watching USA-FIN.

Looks like I missed all the fun cuz I fell asleep on the couch. Again.

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

3rd cup of 3rd different yirga cheffe. Need to pick one for coffee brown. Halfway through the first trubid mash. Only 4 1/2 to go.

I really enjoyed the cold brewed yirga cheffe in my coffee, cacao, bourbon RIS.
Brewing up some Colombian right now and getting ready to roast some more Sumatran

Coff round 2. Mystic Monk. From a monestary close to where I live. Good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Water & left over pizza this morning. Had an intestinal bug late yesterday that had me squirtin' sewer water like a busted sewy hole line till this morning. Maybe have a beer later...:drunk:

Water & left over pizza this morning. Had an intestinal bug late yesterday that had me squirtin' sewer water like a busted sewy hole line till this morning. Maybe have a beer later...:drunk:

This is the exact definition of TMI!

Good news: I wasn't hungover
Bad news: Everyone here has a little bug

At least I'm not the lightweight I thought I was this am :D

I just made a comment and disturbed said

"Hops are in every beer. You did not officially make beer with out hops. Some are just to balance the beer some are for the flavor and bitterness the hops bring."

So I was just defending myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

How does "defending" yourself turn into a 5-6 page argument about something stupid like this? Is your internet pride really that fragile?

I tip my hat to Disturbed though, good job keeping your head.

On some coff over here.

Water and needing coffee. What happen in here last night :).

Going to this today. It's going to be a dark day.

Sent from desk of Hedly Lamar. Thats HEDLY!

Sounds like a good day!
Starting the afternoon with a hb not so white ipa, now that I realized why the keg was pouring so slowly last night. Apparently you need the co2 attached to the keg. Oops.

1393089669277.jpg

Latest posts

Back