do you remember...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty416

Reaction score
The first time getting drunk on your first supply???

Its a beautiful thing.

Got my Cooper's micro brew kit 2 years ago next month. It came with the OS Lager can & brewing sugar. It wasn't long after that that I never saw brewing sugar again.
Anyway,The OS Lager being a light pale ale,it actually aged out rather nicely. Since I'd used the 740ml (25.16oz) PET bottles that came with the kit,We got 2 glasses per bottle. We were watching videos & emptied several of them. I'll never forget how she raised her glass & beamed a great smile looking into my eyes. What more could any mortal man desire or deserve??:mug:

unionrdr said:
Got my Cooper's micro brew kit 2 years ago next month. It came with the OS Lager can & brewing sugar. It wasn't long after that that I never saw brewing sugar again.
Anyway,The OS Lager being a light pale ale,it actually aged out rather nicely. Since I'd used the 740ml (25.16oz) PET bottles that came with the kit,We got 2 glasses per bottle. We were watching videos & emptied several of them. I'll never forget how she raised her glass & beamed a great smile looking into my eyes. What more could any mortal man desire or deserve??:mug:

image-2265663700.jpg

No, it hasn't happened. I don't think I've ever had more than 2 or 3 of them in a single day.

Never gotten drunk off my supply. I care too much about it to drink it when I'm not likely to remember it the next day. I'll drink two or three of them, but if I'm going to tie one on I usually buy something not deserving of my highest level of attention (SABL, SNPA, Fat Tire, Red Stripe if it's hot outside) to get me the rest of the way there. That, or bourbon/scotch/gin does quite nicely.

I remember mine. It was off what was supposed to be a Belgian something or other, but I completely screwed the pooch on it. It was my first brew since having moved into my, at the time, new place. I was using completely sub-par equipment and techniques for all-grain all in the name of brewing. That was the brew that made me get a properly sized mash tun and do a proper conversion on it. Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Point is the brew turned out to be like 2% or something like that, but still tasted pretty good. Let me tell you, you have to drink a **** whack of 2% beer to get schwasted.

Latest posts

Back