Getting drunk, finnish style...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superfluent

Reaction score
I especially like the "white trash" style apartment and the fact that there are no hot chicks in the proximity and that the guy looks like a full breed moron. That adds authetisity. Somehow, however, I find it more tragic than cool but here goes anyway:

H

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he getting drunk or is he showing us how fast he can drink water. I thought i heard the crackle of the cap being opened for the first time...

:tank:

wow, thats gonna suck coming back up. Assuming he makes it that far and doesn't face plant the floor in about 30 min.

OMG :eek:

I'm assuming that's vodka? 80 proof? I don't think this is the first time he's done that. Pretty scarry.

To me it is just hard to understand why the h*ll anyone want to do that. It dosn't taste good and it sure as hell won't get you laid...

H

I bet you thought I wouldn't remember your NHC stories, but I sure as heck remember that one! lol

LOL. And now you know how to spell it!!! Throw some numbers on the front or end and you have a great password. No one but the Finns could figure it out. :D

Just remember, the human body has over 40 Rengas Lihas, but only one of them is a proper description of this guy. :D

LOL. And now you know how to spell it!!! Throw some numbers on the front or end and you have a great password. No one but the Finns could figure it out. :D

I'm Finnish and I work in IT.
devil-smiley-054.gif

I'm Finnish and I work in IT.
devil-smiley-054.gif

There ya go! You have to translate into hungarian or sumthin.

Two Finns told me it when we were eating spicy Doener Kepabs in Berlin one year. :D This particular item is sometimes referred to as the "Ring of Fire" the next day. :D

Back