Complete Home brew and Kegging Kit On Sale!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is our new complete home brew with kegging equipment kit. This kit gives you everything you need to brew and keg your beer! For the grand opening of our home brew supplies section we have this kit at an incredible price. Who says it it expensive to get into home brewing? See Link below to go directly to this listing with sale price!
Normally $229.95, take $55.00 off! Sale Price is $174.95
Click Here to go to the kit!

HBGRAND__83058.1401372147.1280.1280.jpg

Holy crap, what an awesome setup. I wish I had something like this when I first started brewing. For what I paid, it would have only been $90 more to get into kegging the day I started brewing.

Holy crap, what an awesome setup. I wish I had something like this when I first started brewing. For what I paid, it would have only been $90 more to get into kegging the day I started brewing.

Thanks for the comment. I apologize for how long it took me to respond, but I was at the National Home brewers Conference.....what a great meeting! Anyway, we are going to be removing this sale fairly soon and starting up our annual 4th of July Sale. We will consider making this part of the sale as well, but we have not made a final decision yet.

So if someone is getting into kegging and is looking to purchase a system, they should wait a little bit longer for a deal? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back