Things we hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-that Roethlisberger f-ed up the year for the steelers (again)
-the yankees
-flake blonds (brown eyes and balloon tatas)
-the whole month of February
-when my balls get all twisted up when sleeping in boxers (that god for running shorts)
-people who don't support our troops
-californians and texans because they think there state makes them better then everybody else (not all just most).
-lemurs (i just don't trust them)

Hate is not the right word...

I loathe injections! I would rather have the flu.

There I said it. OH and any profession associated with shots: Dentist.

Huh...who the hell doesn't support the troops? Besides the Westboro Baptist Church, of course.

I hate the Fred Phelps. I guess that makes me a hypocrit because what is so distatesful about him is his hate.

Huh...who the hell doesn't support the troops? Besides the Westboro Baptist Church, of course.

I hate the Fred Phelps. I guess that makes me a hypocrit because what is so distatesful about him is his hate.

This just in, Fred Phelps is suing you for suppressing his freedom of speech.

I am reminded how much I hate colds! First one in years and I probably passed it to my date last night. Didn't have any symptoms yesterday, but was probably contagious.

How about some things I do not Hate..

Urinating off the back deck late at night.

Starting up the lawn mower in the back yard when the back neighbors are out. (I have no grass in the back!!)

Pitching the dogs leavings over the fence!!

Soon the shrubs will be taller, and I will not notice that neighbor!! : )

How about some things I do not Hate..

Urinating off the back deck late at night.

Starting up the lawn mower in the back yard when the back neighbors are out. (I have no grass in the back!!)

Pitching the dogs leavings over the fence!!

Soon the shrubs will be taller, and I will not notice that neighbor!! : )

do you hate your neighbor? cause i think he hates you.

People who don't move to the right for an ambulance but pull over for a funeral convoy.
People who still think the civil war is going on.
Blue laws.
The Yankees.
The G-man.
Nickleback.
I-26.
Carrot Top.
People who claim your gay because you don't enjoy/drink BMC.
Left handed scissors.
Jay Leno.
People who always start with e3.
Mac Fanboys/girls.
Dry Weddings.
College Bowl Games. (I want a tournament damnit!)
Mowing the lawn.
Getting off of work late.
"If we evolved from monkeys, why do they still exist?"

Gosh..this could be a pretty long list.

I hate people who take tea breaks. It's a coffee break or a smoke break, you crumpet eating, queen kissing, jackhole..... :D

Other than that, not much else.

I hate people who take tea breaks. It's a coffee break or a smoke break, you crumpet eating, queen kissing, jackhole..... :D

Other than that, not much else.

+1 on the tea break. Other than that, English people are alright.

I hate
-my In-Laws...especially when they:
eat with their mouths wide open -so nauseating
ask me the same stupid F***ing question repeatedly
treat me like a 6 year old -I don't need an Easter Basket with coloring books
act as if they know everything
freak out for going 1 mile over the speed limit
-my Father In-Law (D-Bag)
-my Brother In-Law (D-Bag who is 40 years old and never had a woman)
-my neighbor who has done every job known to man, been there and done that. He's only 45 years old. Must have been working since the day he was born. He thinks the Sun shines only on Coors Light.
-Apricot beer
-People who don't spell check. Especially morons on Craigslist....."For sale: Lovseat with Otterman"
-people so dumb that they make you wonder how they are able to drive a car
-Outsourcing (I deal with "overseas people") Bring jobs to America!!!!!!!!
-people who I can't understand when they speak (see above)
-people who think they are better than everyone else (in-laws)
-extremely awkward and nerdy people (in-laws)
-people who don't use deodorant (in-laws)
-people on these forums who think they are king sh*t
-when I'm out of home brew

screw it, I hate everything

People who hate tea breaks. Boston had a tea PARTY for chrisakes! That's even more enthusiastic about tea than having a tea break!

I'm just guessing here, but Boston must really like their tea to turn their entire harbour into one nice big cup of nirvana. :)

"If we evolved from monkeys, why do they still exist?"

"Well, c'mon, have you ever seen a crocoduck!?"

"My grandfather wasn't a monkey!"

People that think that small variations can occur within animal species but fail to realize that primates experience male pattern baldness and the only great physical difference between us and other apes is the fact that we have big toes that point forward and we have a more upright posture.

Basically, people that argue against something they don't understand in the least.

Basically, people that argue against something they don't understand in the least.
I hate quantum physics. It is not possible for totally random occurrences to exist in a space smaller than something I can imagine. It's all a load of bollocks, and Einstein was a wanker.

PS I also hate this fooking thread!! I don't care how much prison hooch this forum has been responsible for!

I hate the idea of counter steering. I like the actual act of counter steering, but i don't like how it works.

Honestly, turning left to go right? What are we, in England?

It's fun trying to explain it to other people though - "Above fifteen miles an hour, Gyroscopic force is acting on your bike, and in order to lean to the right you have to turn the left in order to make your bike fall to the right. "

Mean while they're scratching their head and thinking about something completely different.

Back