car cleaner/wax

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a while since I've bought wax, I used to be big into washing and waxing my car, but when we moved from FL to DC we went from a house to a condo, so now it's a much bigger PITA... I used to prefer Maquire's, I found there stuff to be excellent.

I like buying my stuff from Chemical Guys: Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detail Supplies : CHEMICAL GUYS WHOLESALE AUTO DETAILING SUPPLIES CAR WASH PRODUCTS PROFESSIONAL CAR DETAIL SUPPLY FACTORY DIRECT Good products at great prices. They OEM a lot of stuff for some of the other fancy brands. They're also really down to earth and if you call they will love to talk about car detailing and make suggestions. They have 16 oz sample bottles of most products that you can buy for $10.

Here is a great auto detailing forum: Autopia.org Car Detailing Forum :: #1 in Auto Detailing Discussion!

Depends on what you are trying to do... note that I am a nut about this stuff, but since it takes so long to do, I usually have my car professionally detailed (I just can't find the time).

For the wheels, I use P21S wheel cleaner. I use either P21S bodywork conditioning shampoo for the wash. I use Einszett products for polishing, but they are difficult to find. After polishing, I use Klasse All-in-One followed by Klasse sealant.

On the interior, I use Lexol cleaner and conditioner for the leather, and Einszett for the dash and other stuff. I use 303 convertible top cleaner for removing stains from the carpet/mats, and Einzsett glass cleaner.

Back