SoperTour 2015 - NHC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna call ballast point tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure their new place in miramar is a restaurant and they are pretty quick. If we go to green flash, they always have a different food truck there. Never had any bad food either

I'm checking my list for Homebrewtalkers that plan on attending the Tour that may not be on my Facebook group. My total headcount right now is at 30 including those below.

Let me know if there's someone that plans to come that isn't on this list:

@Yooper
@Shooter
@AZ_IPA
@Saccharomyces
@TobyG
@BSDX
@CA_Mouse
@Broncosaurs

Am I missing anyone? Yooper?

I'm checking my list for Homebrewtalkers that plan on attending the Tour that may not be on my Facebook group. My total headcount right now is at 30 including those below.

@Yooper
@Shooter
@AZ_IPA
@Saccharomyces
@TobyG
@BSDX
@CA_Mouse
@Broncosaurs

MChrispen- but I think you counted him on Facebook?

@Yooper
@Shooter
@AZ_IPA
@Saccharomyces
@TobyG
@BSDX
@CA_Mouse
@Broncosaurs

Me, but I'll be meeting y'all down at he breweries and having swmbo dd me around. I'll be at work that night til about 5:30 so I'll just meet up. Soper I think I have your number, so maybe I can text you and see where you guys are when I'm close?

Me, but I'll be meeting y'all down at he breweries and having swmbo dd me around. I'll be at work that night til about 5:30 so I'll just meet up. Soper I think I have your number, so maybe I can text you and see where you guys are when I'm close?

If you want, I can give you my number also. Just PM me if you want it!

I forgot to sign up for that, but I am not sure I will be needed to judge since I am only certified and not national.

Reception has no bearing on judging the competition, but honestly, they sound like they're going to need all the judges they can get Thursday. The Reception is more like a few mini-seminars (topics at the link below). Basically, I'll be cutting out on the mead presentation.

http://www.bjcp.org/reception.php

I think Soper said meet at 4:30 with the bus to head off at 5PM. You could always cab/uber over to where we start or meet up with us at one of our stops if you're late.

I missed the post about the time. Thanks Yooper!

I should be there by then. So meet at the T&C at 4:30... Check!

Cost??? (So I make sure to have cash on hand, since i don't usually carry money at all)

Thanks Toby! Didn't I, also, see something about shirts? Maybe a different thread?

I'm still waiting to hear on cost/what they look like- but they should be inexpensive. If you want one, I can let the maker know what size and we'll see how many we come up with.

I don't think there are many right now- maybe 5-6(?)- so I'm not sure if he'll make them up or not.

I'm still waiting to hear on cost/what they look like- but they should be inexpensive. If you want one, I can let the maker know what size and we'll see how many we come up with.

I don't think there are many right now- maybe 5-6(?)- so I'm not sure if he'll make them up or not.

I'm in for an XL :ban:

I'm in for an XL as well. On a separate note... If any of you bring a founders ins, I will love you forever. I have yet to find/try one haha

Well, that makes much more sense. There's a chance that could happen.

Yas! :ban:

Ya, Ive been noticing a bunch of my text messages have been worded kind of weird because apparently android syncs all things Google except your modified Google library

Ok, the SoperTour times and destinations are finalized.

5:00p - Bus arrives at Town & Country (large bus in front)

~5:10p - Bus leaves Town & Country
- Try to arrive beforehand

6:00p - Ballast Point Miramar & White Labs Tours (2 groups)

7:00p - Switch Ballast Point & White Labs (2 groups)

8:00p - Council Brewing (full group)

9:00p - Hess NorthPark (full group)

9:45p - Bus leaves back to Town & Country Hotel for 10p drop off
- Option to take bus back or go off on your own

10:00p - Final bus drop off at hotel

I'm in for an XL :ban:

I'm in for an XL as well. On a separate note... If any of you bring a founders ins, I will love you forever. I have yet to find/try one haha

Is "light olive green" an ok color for you guys? He said we can do any color, so you can pick something else if it's not, but I want to let him know ASAP.

I asked for the light olive green and I think so did Toby.

Is "light olive green" an ok color for you guys? He said we can do any color, so you can pick something else if it's not, but I want to let him know ASAP.

Works fine for me! I'm not picky. Just not white. White lasts about 10 minutes on me before its got a stain somewhere haha

I'm good with any color except Pepto-Bismol Pink (ask if you really want to know).

Works fine for me! I'm not picky. Just not white. White lasts about 10 minutes on me before its got a stain somewhere haha

Yep, me too! And I have a white dog (well, yellow) and a white/orange cat. If I wear a black t-shirt, I am instantly covered with white animal hair, even if I dress right in the laundry room. So black is always out for me.

Yep, me too! And I have a white dog (well, yellow) and a white/orange cat. If I wear a black t-shirt, I am instantly covered with white animal hair, even if I dress right in the laundry room. So black is always out for me.

I swear my wife's orange tabby used to recognize when I was wearing black and purposefully hunt me down

One advantage of getting bumped in Minneapolis:
image.jpg

Back