Any tips and tricks for a Mr. Beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse Seymour

Reaction score
Hello everyone - last time we talked I was fed up with my Mr. Beer kit and ready to throw it out. For an update on that situation, read my blog post at The Frosted Brew: Ready, Set, Brew! - I would just type it here but I'm too lazy

Anyway I figured my frustration came with the incredible uselessness of the directions that came with the kit at least when it came to dealing with fruit beers. I am going to be producing a photo illustrated e-book and wanted to get some tips and tricks from the Mr. Beer veterans out here.

Also I will be teaching SWMBO how to brew tomorrow in an attempt to get her hooked on the actual brewing part - she already loves the end result. If I can get her hooked on brewing then justifying new equipment purchases will be much easier :rockin:

:mug:

Jesse

yeah i have a mr beer too and you gotta get the instructions off the web site on the page you would buy the beer refill on, i think its under product overview, or you can find it off flavor profile too. well good luck

-nick

Back