Charlotte, NC Group Buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We could certainly check with Todd at NoDa about piggy-backing on his purchase. I know he's willing to at least talk about it because he mentioned sharing his grain with homebrewers, particularly when AltBev doesn't have something. Don't know how he'd feel about it from a local business perspective, but it's worth a convo IMO.

Is this still going on cause I have an f250. I can go pick up a pallet if need be and I'm only 1.5 hours from asheville?

unfortunately the consensus was that we could not work a deal that would beat retail.... If that were to change, I would be down.

I bought a bag of 2row and maris otter from carolinabrewsupply.

Best deal i could find

If we can find a source I am good for 12 bags. I typically use fiftypoundsack.com but find them out of stock on a lot lately.... Not sure why. They cost about the same as Alt Bev but I don't have to drive anywhere to pick up my grain. Averaging $210 for 3 55lb bags of Weyermann Belgian Pilsner.

Latest posts

Back