Tennessee Group Hop Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Just checking in...just wondered when we were gonna close this up and get to paying for and shipping these?

I am waiting on a price from Blake on the Fuggles and the Saaz, as soon as that happens I will send him back the spreadsheet for a total on shipping. Then I will get everybody to either send me payment via PayPal or to come visit me and give me some cashola.

Cascades and Centennials are open again, as long as we buy 11# of each the price stays the same. For those that missed out on the Cascades you better rush, the same can be said for Centennials. Czech Saaz is 11.75/lb & the US Fuggles are 11.25/lb.

Cascades and Centennials are open again, as long as we buy 11# of each the price stays the same. For those that missed out on the Cascades you better rush, the same can be said for Centennials. Czech Saaz is 11.75/lb & the US Fuggles are 11.25/lb.

I'd be down for a # of Centennials

How long before we close this out? I am about ready to get some brewing done but I am going to need some of these hops....I'm not pushing, I'm just wondering...

Also, any word on the other stuff you got a while back? I am 1 keg shy on my brew stand and then I'm full go....

Shipping is $1/lb:D

Once I get my wife to put in the formulas in I will update what everybody owes. Here are the folks who didn't do any splits with there totals. Let me know how you want to pay (cash, check, paypal)

Jason $48.75
John C. $17.30
Josh $23.55

1234 said:
Shipping is $1/lb:D

Once I get my wife to put in the formulas in I will update what everybody owes. Here are the folks who didn't do any splits with there totals. Let me know how you want to pay (cash, check, paypal)

Paul $24.40
Mark Reed $24.80
Jason $48.75
John C. $17.30
Tim $53.35
Josh $23.55
Keagan $52.70

I can paypal, where do I pay?

I didn't do any splits and I'm not on the list. Did I forget that I agreed to a split?

Edit: Unless I'm Mark Reed. The number match the total for what I bought.

I didn't do any splits and I'm not on the list. Did I forget that I agreed to a split?

Edit: Unless I'm Mark Reed. The number match the total for what I bought.

Yes, that is you sorry for the name mix-up. So many e-mails, phone calls, and private messages. Sorry:drunk:

Paul: Paid
Billy: Paid
Tim: Paid
Mark: Paid
John M. Paid
Keagan: Paid
Marc: Paid
Jon: Paid
Michael: Paid
Dave: Paid
Jim: Paid

We have 2 left to pay and then I will order. The order will be shipped from Oregon, so figure 4-5 days to ship. I have 1 or 2 meeting me today at work.

Brewday at my house on Saturday. Starts around 10:30 or so. You are all welcome to come and brew or to come and help consume some of my past brews.

1234 said:
Brewday at my house on Saturday. Starts around 10:30 or so. You are all welcome to come and brew or to come and help consume some of my past brews.

As in the 30th? If so I'll probably stop by at some point.

The owner finally is ready to go with this hops order, the bad news is that he told me the shipping price would be about $1/lb and the actually shipping cost is $1.20/lb. When the pick-up happens just make sure to bring an extra .20:mug:

I am going to do this as and EFT with my bank to help speed this up. TNbrewer371 is the sole person who hasn't paid, no worries there. We will order and then if Josh decides he doesn't want his hops then I will sell them to whoever wants them.

1234 said:
The owner finally is ready to go with this hops order, the bad news is that he told me the shipping price would be about $1/lb and the actually shipping cost is $1.20/lb. When the pick-up happens just make sure to bring an extra .20:mug:

I am going to do this as and EFT with my bank to help speed this up. TNbrewer371 is the sole person who hasn't paid, no worries there. We will order and then if Josh decides he doesn't want his hops then I will sell them to whoever wants them.

So do we need to come and pick up our green goodness or will it show up on our door steps via the big brown poo wagon?

Just text me or post here when they come in Bobby. If I can get them in Brentwood, even better. Thanks, Scott.

Just text me or post here when they come in Bobby. If I can get them in Brentwood, even better. Thanks, Scott.

I had to think for a moment as to who this was. I just got the transfer of the money from Paypal into my account. I am really under the weather today and I am unsure if I will be able to complete the transaction. Sorry guys!:eek:

Man up you sissy, there beer to be brewed!! J/K, lay on the couch like an old woman and get better.

_

The money was sent off on Thursday. I will update when I have a shipping confirmation.

John (J-Malone) and I are going to be brewing a Berliner Weisse on Sunday May 22nd as long as life doesn't get in the way for either of us. I would love to have some guys come over and brew with us. We are still trying to nail down a recipe, although John doesn't know that. We may have a 3rd person brew the recipe as well. Since it is just a simple recipe I am thinking that I may brew up a second batch at the same time. I am thinking a nice simple wheat beer will be the second recipe.

Bobby,
Which bacterial culture did you have? I can pick it up today or tomorrow (umpiring post season tourney), but maybe wed/thursday and I can do the starter that night...

I say we stick with a simple recipe (pilsner and wheat and 1-2 oz or saaz or spalt hops (for 10 gallons)). Just a suggestion, as its a different beer and there is no real reason to get too creative with it, the yeast and bacteria are going to do all the work.

Back