What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yummie

ForumRunner_20130301_171752.png

How long did it take to for the "cat pee" to dissipate? I brewed a Zombie Dust (all citra) clone, and am wondering when the right time to try it is. I did not keg, but bottled.

About a month... Although I think the fridge time had more to do with it than anything... 2 weeks cold did the trick!

One of my blonde ales thats been in the fridge at my dads for a couple months. Its the clearst beer I've ever made! They dont last very long in the fridge at my place.

About a month... Although I think the fridge time had more to do with it than anything... 2 weeks cold did the trick!

Thanks for the prompt reply! I am planning on 3 weeks room temp and 1 week in the fridge. I think that should suffice. The room temp is a bit of a stretch, it's actually more like 63 F because I'm fermenting.....more ZOMBIE DUST!

PseudoChef said:
It took me way too long to realize that is a glass, not a can. That's totally f'ing rad.

Thanks, I've been waiting on this glass. The brewery was out for about 2 months plus the beer is great.

Adaman05 said:
7 days in the bottle? Way too soon to crack one. Your pic looks normal though...

Adaman05, I like to taste being a noobie to brewing. Exploring before and after tastes to understand the process. The glass was only half full after head reduced. I was worried it was over carbed and didn't want them to blow up on my wifes side of the bedroom, lol!!!

Adaman05, I like to taste being a noobie to brewing. Exploring before and after tastes to understand the process. The glass was only half full after head reduced. I was worried it was over carbed and didn't want them to blow up on my wifes side of the bedroom, lol!!!

If your beer was over-carbonated after only a week in the bottle, I'd move them all to the fridge. How much beer did you end up bottling. How much dextrose did you use?

Had one of my mr.beer first batch beers starting to come around no more cider taste and now I'm drinking a magic hat tour ipa blind faith

Some of my Chocolate Orange Peel Stout, my Promised Land Stout, Southern Star Buried Hatchet Stout and now a Young's Double Chocolate Stout from the nitro can.
Sorry no pictures.

Back