• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS in NJ: well-used industrial 10-gallon igloo water coolers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mischief_Brewing

Reaction score
I picked up a handful of Igloo 10-gallon water coolers from a golf course.

They all have considerable wear and tear on them, but they hold water just fine. The wear is mostly on the bottom (every one has the insulation exposed on the bottom) but they can be mended if you want. I didn't patch the holes on the one I'm using and it's perfectly fine.

They are dark green.

The spout area on these Igloos does not have insulation, it's just two layers of plastic so creating a non-leaking seal with a ball valve is pretty easy, you just need the shorter nipple.

I'm only looking to get my money back, so I'm asking $20 each.

Not willing to ship (would rather you come by and choose the one you want instead of being upset with my choice).

6 available.

Reply to this thread, PM, or email bsevans99 at that g mail dot com thingie.

Drat
1: pictures help a lot.
2: that kind of plastic is not easily "mended" as nothing seems to stick to it.
3: you are stating that the insulation is exposed, meaning on the outside, right?
4: pictures help

Drat
1: pictures help a lot.
2: that kind of plastic is not easily "mended" as nothing seems to stick to it.
3: you are stating that the insulation is exposed, meaning on the outside, right?
4: pictures help

1: I've been a bit busy, so sorry for not putting up pictures.
2: This is true. I'm going to see what options I can find. It's only the bottoms of the coolers that have the wear-holes, there might be an easy fix that I'm overlooking right now.
3: The insulation is exposed on the bottoms only. The internal integrity of all of them are 100%.
4: Fine, below is a picture of the one I'm using in my current set-up:

photo2.jpg

I sent you a PM, but I figured I'd let you know here, too, that I'm interested in buying. Thanks!

Back