Where to get perlicks cheap?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDbrews

Reaction score
Just wondering the best place to get them as cheap as they will come? LHBS sells them for 40 somethin and ebay had a range starting round thirty, is there an online shop that will sell them round thirty?

I just ordered two, and I don't even have a kegging setup.

I figure I'll work my way up to it slowly. I also recently picked up a cheap regulator.

the parts are inexpensive but I made the mistake of only buying the shank and faucet and not the connectors to connect the two..Inexpensive and makes sense to buy them all together to save on shipping.

I also ordered just faucet and shanks. Don't forget all the hardware.

I got mine from some guy on ebay. Brauman or something. I've seen him on here. I emailed him a few times and put a package together and saved a few bucks on shipping.

I'm in no hurry. I still have to slowly promote the idea of kegging to the SWMBO so that I can actually implement my plan. Right now I'm just acquiring parts at low prices as I come across deals.

If you're in no hurry, I'd wait and see if there will be another Perlick group buy that gets setup. We just had one, so it may be awhile until there's another- but they were $23.95 apiece. If you don't want a lot and can't wait TOO long, you may want to just buy them from Austin at regular price though.

Latest posts

Back